You can find resources and playlists in a variety of ways.
Search for Resources and Playlists
1. Click the Search tab. You may search in different ways:
2. Enter any word related to the subject. Examples are electricity, fractions, and main idea.
3. Select either Playlists Groups, Playlists, Resources, Teachers, or Districts-Schools. Remember a resource is one piece of information or activity and playlists contain multiple resources.
4. Select All Teachers to find resources or playlists from any teacher in Illuminate Resources. Select Teachers I'm Following for those resources/playlists created by your teacher.
5. Check any type of resource or playlist you would like to search.
6. Check any grade level to which the resource or playlist is associated. Most often, you will select your grade level.
7. You may search by standard.
8. Click Search.
Your search results will populate underneath the search filters.
1. Click on the title of any to access that resource or playlist.
2. Click on the username next to 'Created By' to see all the playlists/resources that user has in Illuminate Resources.
3. Click the Star to mark this resource as a favorite.
Marking resources/playlists as Favorites and Adding resources to a playlist
1. You can Favorite resources or playlists to access quickly by clicking on the Star button.
2. You can also add resources to a playlist (by clicking the + sign).
View Your Favorite Resources and Playlists
You can view all of your favorites in one place by clicking Favorite Playlists or Favorite Resources.