This lesson will guide you through the use of the FAPE Service Logs in Illuminate.
Where to Start
1. Click Spec Ed.
2. Click FAPE Service Logs.
1. Begin typing the person's name who provided/will provide the services and then select the appropriate name from drop down options shown.
2. Select the Location of Service. Note: If selecting Other (Specify) a field to enter the location will display.
1. Select the district providing the FAPE Services to the student.
Select either N/A, Yes or No. NOTE: If N/A is selected a text box to provide the rationale will populate.
1. Enter description(s) of each activity provided for access to general education curriculum.
2. Enter description(s) of each activity provided to make progress on goal(s) and objectives.
3. Enter a description of the work completed and any follow up(s).
4. Enter the start time of the FAPE Service.
5. Enter the end time of the FAPE Service.
6. Select date Parent/Guardian was notified of the FAPE Services.
7. Select the date that the FAPE Services were provided.
8. Select Save.
NOTE: There are no REQUIRED fields in order to save to allow the ability to add data BEFORE, DURING and UPON COMPLETION of the FAPE Service.
Example of a Completed FAPE Service Log Page
Example of a completed FAPE Service Log.
To Print/Edit/Delete/View an Individual FAPE Service Log
Select the pencil icon to EDIT the log.
Select the eye icon to VIEW the log.
Select the red circle with the white minus sign to DELETE the log.
Select the printer icon to print the log.
To print ALL FAPE Service Logs
1. Select the mode/method to download. Note: This will download ALL of the FAPE Service Logs.