This lesson will guide you through the use of viewing a log for a Custom Form. It allows an Administrator to select a student and view information on what was updated per contact, per form sent.
This is a permission based feature. The permission that must be enabled for use is 'View Custom Form Audit Logs' under the "Manage Forms" heading in permissions.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Admin Gear.
2. Under Custom Forms, select Custom Form Audit Logs.
All four fields on this page are required.
1. Select the Student you wish to view log information for.
2. Contacts- Select which contact you wish to view log information for, the contacts dropdown will only contain contacts that were sent a form.
3. Forms- Select the form you wish to view the log for, this dropdown will only contain the forms sent to a contact.
4. Window Dates- Select the window dates you wish to view, this dropdown will only contain the window dates the form was sent.
5. Press View Logs.
Below is an example of what the log may display.