This lesson will guide you through the process of printing report cards for all of your currently enrolled students.
Where to Start
- Click on the Grades tab.
- Select Printing & Print History.
- Use Student Scope Selectors to filter if you wish to print report cards for specific students.
- Additional Filters allow for printing for students in your roster by program, grade level, English Proficiency, etc.
Teachers with multiple classes, you will have select one class at a time to print report cards. If you teach multiple classes, you should see an option to filter by Classes. If you try to select all classes, you will get a warning.
Choose Report Cards
- By default, the current grading period will be selected. Click to change to a different grading period if needed.
- Based on report cards shared to you, select the Report Card you wish to print.
- By default, English versions of the report card will print and download
- Student Status by default is of Current Students, but can be changed to Inactive or All Students (Both Inactive or active in that selected grading period)
- Select Generate Report Cards to continue.
Report Cards in Other Languages Only if your Organization has built and create the report cards in the other languages, will they print. If selecting other languages doesn't provide a report card in that language, contact your System Admin for questions.
Print Notes and Status
The print job will run and navigate you to a Notes area. A message showing the total number of students you are printing report cards for will display.
- You can enter optional Notes about the report card you are printing.
- Select Save to save any notes.
- What you are really waiting for, is the downloaded file of report cards. This will automatically appear when ready if you stay on this screen.
- To review the print history page, click View Your Print History.
All print requests are logged and store in the Print History.
Want to see your Print History? Download previously printed report cards again? Visit Print History for Elementary Report Cards for details!