In order for grades to populate the report card, you need to link your GradeBook, assignments and/or assessments. How you link these will depend on how your district Illuminate administrator created the report cards in Illuminate.
Before You Begin
In order to establish Data Links between your Illuminate Gradebook and Report Cards, make sure to:
- Have at least 1 Gradebook created in your account
- Preferably to have at least 2 assignments in a Points-Based Gradebook, or 5 assignments in a Standards-Based Gradebook
- Assignments inputted to meet your organization's report card best practices as shared by your Administrators
Where to Start
- Click on the Grades tab.
- Under Report Cards, select Data Links.
Choose Grading Period & Report Card
- Select the Grading Period from the drop down menu and click Load.
- Select the Report Card from the drop down menu and click Load Report Card.
If Report Cards are not available, please contact your Illuminate Administrator.