Report Cards are a collection of Field Groups or areas of the report card where fields of data are populated. Field Groups are to be created to organize the entry screen similar to how the report card is designed.
Where to Start
- Click Grades.
- Report Card Field Groups.
- Create Field Group.
Create Field Group
Separate field groups are often needed for each report card you create. For this reason, it is recommended that you name your field groups specifically.
- Enter a Name.
- Academic Year and Session Type will default to the current year and normal type.
- Checkmark any Report Card you want this to apply to.
- Select any Student Group that is associated to this report card.
- Click Create Field Group.
Manage Field Groups
This is the Field Groups Overview page where you can manage field groups and see:
- A list of all field groups created
- Student Groups, Report Cards, and Users the field groups have been shared to which is important for data entry
- The Search Bar (1) allows you to quickly find report cards, field groups and fields
- Select the Name (2) header to sort the field groups list alphabetically
- Print a copy of this list (3) at anytime by downloading to MSExcel, Adobe PDF, or other options
- To add and create fields select Manage Fields (4) to the Field Group of choice.
- Field Groups can be applied to multiple report cards and grading periods if the fields are the same
Now that Field Groups have been created, get started on building Fields.