This lesson will guide you through the process of generating a Mass Grad or Requirement Check for a large group of students. These wil populate in a PDF file containing all the students selected. Mass Grad Checks display a student's progress toward graduation based on course requirement packages set up by your District.
The limit for one PDF is 1,500 students. For sites larger than 1,500, you should have sites run this by grade level.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Grades tab.
2. Under Transcripts, select Mass Grad. Check Generation.
Select Students/Course Requirement
1. Use the filters at the top to select the site (required) and any other filters you wish to utilize to find specific students you wish to run the check for.
2. Select the Course Requirement.
3. Click Generate Course Requirements.
Once you've selected to generate, you will receive the message, "Generating course requirements for ____ students...go to Batch Jobs for status." Click on Batch Jobs.
The Batch Jobs page displays any large jobs in process.
1. You will see that this job is 'Running' in the status column.
2. Once it is finished, you will see the green 'Finished (100.00%)' alert.
3. A download button will have populated at right. Click on this to download your PDF.
All student Grad Checks will be populated in the one PDF, one page per student.
Check out the College Readiness High School Student Snapshot report, which is a prebuilt report that currently utilizes all this data.