This lesson will guide you through the process of running a Search By Grade report. This allows administrators to search for students with specific grades in specific grading periods, i.e. all students in Algebra II with B's in Grading Period 1(First Quarter).
Where to Start
1. Click on Grades.
2. Under Reporting, select Search by Grade.
Search by Grade
1. Select the Grading Period(s) you wish to run the report for.
2. Optional: Select Teacher, Course and/or Grade Level.
3. Select the Grade(s) you wish to display on the report.
4. Optional: Select a GPA Calculation to show on the report.
5. Click Search.