This lesson provides Vimeo links and resources for all Illuminate videos available to you based on module or area, and product.
Illuminate Education uses Vimeo to house all previously recorded and live videos. Your District/LEA may have to take measures to whitelist or allow https://vimeo.com/illuminateed.
For our Illuminate Vimeo profile page, please visit https://vimeo.com/illuminateed.
- Once in our Illuminate Vimeo Profile Page, the most recent and available videos will be sorted at the top.
- Search for specific videos by modules using Albums, or for "everything ISI" select Collections.
- Click on the video to start viewing.
You can also search for videos by Album, matching specific Modules or areas in Illuminate - just like our help documents!
- Albums are sorted alphabetically, but can be sorted by date, videos, and even duration.
- Change how the videos are displayed on the screen, either by thumbnails (above) or in a list.
- Click to open the album and see all videos about Attendance (in this example).
- Use the Also Check Out menu to go back to all videos.
Illuminate Vimeo Library
Groups organized videos by Illuminate products such as Illuminate's Student Information System (ISI), Data and Assessment (DNA), or Special Education (IES). Each group houses any and all videos if part of the product.
|Illuminate Product||Vimeo Group Link|
|Student Information System (ISI)||
|Data and Assessment System (DNA)||
|Special Education System (ISE)||
The table below provides links to all of the module or area albums available. You will see any and all videos available in these albums. For example, if I select Assessments, any and all videos will be available to you.
Check out future webinars and trainings Illuminate offers! Visit https://www.illuminateed.com/resources/training/ for more details.