This lesson is intended to be a walk-through for adding MET Representatives and inputting dates of parental consent, evaluation targets, and extensions.
This lesson requires that you have selected a student and are viewing a single student's record. If you are unsure how to locate a student, see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help. After opening a student's record (see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help), click the Special Ed tab near the top of your screen.
This lesson also requires that a referral has been created for the selected student. For information on how to create a referral, see the "Add a MMSE REED" lesson in this manual.
Where to Start
Under the Process sub-navigation tab, click MMSE REED.
Click Edit to open the REED for your selected student.
Click the Key Dates tab in the Sub-navigation Toolbar.
Enter Key Date Information
1. Use the Date Picker Icon to select the Date District Received Parental Consent.
2. Use the Date Picker Icon to select the Original 45 Calendar Day Timeline for this MMSE REED.
3. Use the Date Pick Icon to select the 1st Evaluation Extension Date IF an extension is needed.
4. After entering your key date information, click Save.
1. Upon successful save, a green box indicating Data saved successfully will appear.
2. After you are finished entering Key Dates you are ready to move on to Evaluation Logs. To proceed, click on the Evaluation Logs tab in the Sub-navigationToolbar.
Note: Please refer to the "Edit MMSE REED Evaluation Log" lesson in the "MMSE REED" manual for more information on how to log evaluation information.