This lesson is intended to be a walk-through for adding, editing, and deleting MET Reports.
This lesson requires that you have selected a student and are viewing a single student's record. If you are unsure how to locate a student, see the "Find a Student" lesson in the Students manual for help.
This lesson also requires that a referral has been created for the selected student AND the Present Level, Plan, Key Dates, and Evaluation Logs have been completed. For information on how to obtain access to the MET, see the "Enter Required Referral Information" chapter in this manual.
Where to Start
1. After opening a student's record (see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help), click the Special Ed tab near the top of your screen.
2. Under Process, click MMSE REED.
Click Edit to open the MMSE REED for your selected student.
Click the MET tab in the Sub-navigation Toolbar.
Adding a MET Report
1. Select the MET Report you wish to add from the drop down list provided.
2. Click the Add button.
*Clicking the Add button will immediately open the selected MET Report requiring detailed information on MET dates, diagnostic assurance, and eligibility recommendations.
Edit, View, Delete, or Download MET Report(s)
Under MET Details is a list of all MET Reports created for this evaluation. Depending on current user permissions and the stage of the evaluation, you may be able to:
1. Select Edit to open the MET Report and make changes.
2. Select View to open the MET Report in a Read Only format.
3. Select Delete to remove the respective MET Report.
4. Download a MET Report by clicking on the icons.
5. Select Print MET for the actual documentation of the evaluation.
Exclude Individuals as MET Participants
Select No from the "Exclude form MET?" column for any individuals who should NOT be a MET Participant.
Printing a MET(s)
To print a MET(s) go to the MMSE REED List and select print MET
After you are finished adding the MET(s) you are ready to move on to Close. To proceed, click on the Close tab in the Sub-navigation Toolbar.
Note: Please refer to the "Close" section in the "MMSE REED" manual for more information on how to Close.