This lesson is intended to be a walk-through for completing the MET Report. Information about how to add important MET dates, assign primary or secondary disability categories, complete diagnostic assurance statements, and make eligibility recommendations is contained in this lesson.
This lesson requires that the following steps have taken place:
1. You have selected a student and are viewing a single student's record. If you are unsure how to locate a student, see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help.
2. A MMSE REED has been created. For information on how to create a referral, see the "Add a MMSE REED" lesson in the "MMSE REED" manual.
Where to Start
1. Select the SpecEd tab.
2. Under Process, click MMSE REED.
Click Edit to open the MMSE REED for your selected student.
Click the MET tab in the Sub-navigation Toolbar.
Edit, View, or Delete MET Report(s)
Select Add or Edit to complete the MET Report.
Example: Cognitive Impairment MET
Enter General Information
1. Using the Date Picker Icon, select the MET Report Date.
2. Indicate type of eligibility determination.
Complete Diagnostic Assurance Statements
Complete the Diagnostic Assurance Statements section by clicking the radio button next to True or False for each applicable statement.
Select Eligibility Recommendations
1. Indicate Eligibility recommendation by clicking on the appropriate radio button.
2. Assign level of disability.
3. Enter name of Attached Report containing data to support the Eligibility Recommendation.
4. Click Save.
Upon successful save, a green box indicating Cognitive impairment saved successfully will appear.
Click the Back button to return to the MET Details page. From the MET Details page you can once again Add, Edit, View, or Delete MET Reports.