This lesson is intended to be a walk-through for completing the MET Report. Information about how to add important MET dates, assign primary or secondary disability categories, complete diagnostic assurance statements, and make eligibility recommendations is contained in this lesson.
Before You Begin
This lesson requires the following steps have already been completed:
- Select Special Ed., then select MMSE REED (Referral).
- Select Edit to open the REED for your selected student.
- Select the MET tab in the Sub-navigation Toolbar.
Add and Complete a MET Report
- Using the Date Picker Icon to select the MET Report Date.
- Indicate type of Eligibility determination.
Complete the Diagnostic Assurance Statements section by clicking the radio button next to True or False for each applicable statement.
Select Eligibility Recommendations
- Use the radio buttons to indicate Eligibility recommendation.
- Use the radio buttons to indicate if the disability is Primary .
- Enter the Attached Report Name containing data to support the Eligibility Recommendation.
- Select Submit.
- Upon successful save, a green box indicating Data saved successfully will appear.