This lesson is intended to be a walk-through for adding MET Representatives and inputting dates of parental consent, evaluation targets, and extensions.
This lesson requires that you have selected a student and are viewing a single student's record. If you are unsure how to locate a student, see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help. After opening a student's record (see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help), click the Special Ed tab near the top of your screen.
This lesson also requires that a referral has been created for the selected student. For information on how to create a referral, see the "Add a Referral (REED)" lesson in this manual.
Enter Key Date Information
1. Enter the name of the MET Representative for this Referral (REED)
Tip: You may enter just a few letters of the MET representative's name and a drop down list with the available evaluator's names will appear. Once you have located the evaluator's name roll over it and click.
2. Use the Date Picker Icon to select the Date District Received Parental Consent.
3. Use the Date Picker Icon to select the Original 30 Day Target Date for this Referral (REED).
Note: The 30 Day Timeline ONLY applies to initial evaluations.
4. After entering your key date information, click Save.
1. Upon successful save, a green box indicating Data saved successfully will appear.
2. After you are finished entering Key Dates you are ready to move on to Evaluation Logs. To proceed, click on the Evaluation Logs tab in the Sub-navigationToolbar.
Note: Please refer to the "Edit Referral (REED) Evaluation Log" lesson in the "Referral (REED)" manual for more information on how to log evaluation information.