This lesson requires that you have selected a student and are viewing a single student's record. If you are unsure how to locate a student, see the "Find a Student" lesson in the Students manual for help.
This lesson also requires that a referral has been created for the selected student. For information on how to create a referral, see the "Add a Referral (REED)" lesson in this manual.
This lesson is intended to be a walk-through for logging evaluation initiation/completion dates and attaching necessary/additional evaluation files.
Where to Start
1. After opening a student's record (see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help), click the Special Ed tab near the top of your screen.
2. Under Process, click Referral (REED).
Note: The evaluators listed are populated by the Plan page under the Evaluator column. If you are an Evaluator enter the evaluation dates next to your name.
1. Using the Date Picker Icon, indicate in the Date Tested column the date on which the assessment, interview, observation, etc., began.
2. Using the Date Picker Icon, indicate in the Date Completed column the date on which the assessment, interview, observation, etc., was completed.
3. Click the Save button once Evaluation Log dates have been entered.
Upload Necessary Evaluation Files
1. Click the Choose File button and select the file you wish to upload.
2. Enter a file description in the text box provided.
3. Click the Upload button.
Note: Depending on your file size and connection speed it could take a few moments to save the file to the Referral (REED).
Upon successful upload, a green box indicating File uploaded successfully will appear.
Note: Successfully uploaded files will be available via hyperlink at the bottom of the page.
Once ALL REED and evaluation information/data has been completed AND entered, the MET tab will become available in the Sub-navigation Toolbar. To proceed, click on the MET tab.
Note: Please refer to the "Add MET Report" section in the "Referral (REED)" manual for more information on how to complete the MET.