With Hourly/Continuation Attendance, Weekly Minute Overages can actually be used to backfill weeks in which the student was under the Minute Limit. This process is handled automatically by Illuminate and the results are applied to the Hourly ADA - Week Summary report. To view specifically where the Over Minutes were applied, users should run the Hourly ADA - Backfill. This report clarifies where specific minutes came from (which week) and where these minutes were applied.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Attendance tab.
2. Under ADA 3.0 Reports, select Hourly ADA-Backfill.
Running the Hourly ADA-Backfill Report
- Next, choose the site you wish to view and press Load.
- Select your report options. If you have more than one Hourly Funding Category, you will need to specify which Funding Category should be used for this report.
- After selecting all appropriate options, click Load.
Once the report has loaded, the report will show a list of all students who received backfill minutes. In addition to the students’ IDs and Names, this report will show a From Week (the week that had Minute Overages) and the To Week (the week that was below the Minute Limit). The last Column, Minutes, will show the actual total number of Minutes that were backfilled.