1. To preview the SOP select Preview PDF.
2. The SOP cannot be published IF there are any areas in RED. This means that there is missing required data. Use the SOP Wizard Quick Resume to navigate to the appropriate section and add information.
1. Once all areas on the SOP Summary Page are green, select Preview PDF and preview the SOP PDF for any final needs/changes, etc.
NOTE: In order to publish the system requires you to preview the SOP PDF one last time in order for the Publish option to appear.
1. Check the box IF the SOP is ready to be published or closed.
1. Select either Publish to publish the SOP or Close to complete the SOP without publishing any of the data.
Note: The Close option might be used for situations where the student moved, passed away, etc.
1. Enter the date parent(s)/guardian(s)/(student if over 18) were informed.
2. Select the method from the drop down list.
3. Select YES to acknowledge you would like the SOP publshed. NOTE: Once it has been published this is irreversible.
4. Select Publish to complete the process.
1. Select reason for closing from the dropdown list provided.
2. Acknowledge that you would like the SOP closed by selecting YES.
3. Select Close to complete the Close process.
You have complete the Summary of Performance. For information on how to Print the SOP go to the "Print SOP" Chapter of the Summary of Performance Manual.