Post School Goals and School Recommendations Page Overview
1. Click to Add a Post-School Goal.
2. Click to Edit the Post-School Goal.
3. Click to Delete the Post-School Goal.
4. Select Add to add a School Recommendation to the Post-School Goal.
5. Select Edit to Edit a School Recommenation to the Post-School Goal.
6. Select Delete to delete a School Recommendation to the Post-School Goal.
7. To go back to the previous page select Back, to move onto the Notice Page select Next.
Note: You will not have the Add Button to a School Recommendation until you have added a Post-School Goal.
Add a Post-Secondary Goal
School Goals and School Recommendations that were brought over from the IEP Post-Secondary Goals and Acitivities will show on this page.
1. Click Add to the far right of the specific Post-School Goal Area to add a Post-School Goal.
1. Enter the student's post-secondary goal in the text area.
2. Click Submit.
Add a School Recommendation to Achieve Post-Secondary Goal
1. Click Add to add a School Recommendation to Achieve Post-Secondary Goal.
1. Enter the School Recommendation(s).
2. Click Save.
Continue adding Post School Goals and School Recommendations to Achieve Goal as appropriate.
Once all Post-School Goals and School Recommendations to meet Post-Secondary Goals have been added select Next to continue to the SOP Notice Section of the Summary of Performance.
For more information on how to complete this section go to "Complete SOP Notice" in the Summary of Performance Manual.