You can choose to print “Multiple Answer Sheets” so that multiple answer documents print on one page (meaning that you can print a sheet and cut out the individual assessments, and have students use these for scanning in order to save paper).
Where to Start
1. Click on the Assessments tab and select List Assessments. Choose an assessment to access the assessment overview page.
2. Once there, click on the Administration tab and select Print Answer Sheets.
3. Click Print Pre-Slugged and select Courses, Teachers, Classes and Students for the assessment.
4. Click on Advanced Options.
5. Under Advanced Options, check the box for Multiple Answer Sheets Per Page.
6. Click Generate.
Lightning Grader will try and fit more than one answer sheet per page depending the number of questions in the assessment. We currently support 2 answer sheets per page.