This lesson will guide you through the process of setting up GradeCam to be used in Chrome or Firefox with an ELMO camera.
NOTE: This does require admin rights. This means if you don’t have permission to install per machine installations, you will need an admin to get it to work.
Where to Start
2. Install Extension (you have to do this step). If you have already done this step before, if it prompts you to reinstall, do it!
3. Install Gradecam with Include ELMO support checked. Install the new plugin you just downloaded.
Once that finishes, go back to your Illuminate Education website and the scanning window.
4. In the scanning window, go to Tools > Settings.
5. Under SDK Version, choose Beta.
6. Click Done, Return to Scanning.