This lesson provides information on how to print personalized IEP Invitations for the IEP Team meeting.
This lesson requires that you have selected a student and are viewing a single student's record. If you are unsure how to locate a student, see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help.
This lesson also requires that you have added an invitation and input participant information. For more information on how to add an invitation and participant information see the, "Create an IEP Invitation" chapter in this manual.
Where to Start
1. Click on Special Ed.
2. Click on IEP Details
To create an Invitation click on Special Ed-> IEP Details-> Click "Select Action" Dropdown-> Click "Wizard Quick Resume"
Click "IEP Wizard Invitation Print."
Print the IEP Invitation
Click Yes to print the IEP Invitation.
Note: Clicking Yes will not immediately print the IEP Invitation. Instead, you will be taken to another page where additional information will be required. Clicking No will return you to the IEP Summary Page (IEP Details). Clicking Next will take you to the next step in the IEP process without generating an invitation.
Add Names to Invitation
1. Enter the name(s) of individuals receiving a printed invitation.
NOTES: 1) A name must be entered into the text box in order for an invitation PDF to be created. 2) Two ('Dear' fields) is the default number provided.
2. To add additional Letters ('Dear' fields) enter the number and then click Add More Recipient. To learn more go to the "How to add additional Recipients" section.
3. Using the Date selector, select the date the invitation was created.
4. In the From field, enter the name of the individual sending the invitation.
5. In the Phone Number field, enter a telephone number where the individual listed in the From field can be contacted.
6. If applicable, add the Email Address of the person sending the invitation. NOTE: This is not required.
HOW TO ADD ADDITIONAL INVITATIONS
1. Input the number of additional invitation letters needed and click, Add More Recipient.
1. Enter the name(s) of individual(s) receiving a printed invitation in the additional Letter ('Dear' field(s)).
2. To delete a Letter ('Dear' field) click the minus sign icon.
Once the requisite information has been added to the invitation page click "Submit."
Review information on the IEP Invitation to ensure accuracy.
After creating/printing the IEP Invitation you are ready to begin the IEP.
1. Click the link to return to the IEP summary page (IEP Details).
2. Click the link to proceed to the next step in the IEP process. In most circumstances you will want to click on this link to continue creating an IEP for this student. This link will take you to the Parental Attendance section of the IEP. For more information of how to complete the Parental Attendance section of the IEP see the, "Indicate Parental Attendance" lesson in this manual.