This lesson will guide you through the process of piloting Electronic Verification Log/Electronic Signature. The Electronic Verification Log keeps track of all changes made to attendance. (This is a permission based feature.)
Where to Start
Once approved and enabled, the appropriate permissions for users:
You can find these permissionsAdmin Gear > Permissions > Load for whatever role you wish to have this permission > Change the radio button to 'Yes' > Click Save.
Accessing the Log
1. Click on the Attendance > Electronic Verification Log.
To run the log, select:
1. School- The site you wish to view the log for.
2. Reporting Period- The period of attendance you wish to see.
3. Teacher- The teacher(s) you want to see the log for.
4. Include Records Updated by Staff- Allows you to see records updated by school admin and staff.
5. Press Submit.
The log will populate by student name, and will report 'Change From', 'Change To', 'Changed By', and 'Change Date/Time'.
Download options are available by means of Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, Word Processing, and Other formats.
From a Teacher's Prospective
When a teacher takes attendance by class roster, they will be prompted to provide an Electronic Signature verifying the attendance information they entered is correct. Users must click I Agree to submit. I Agree saves and logs their daily attendance.
Contact your Customer Success Manager for details and implementation considerations.