This lesson will guide you through taking attendance when using the Electronic Verification tools, or a digital confirmation of your student's attendance.
Where to Start
1. Click Attendance.
2. Under Take Attendance, click By Class Roster.
Though the page will default to one of your sections, you may opt to use the Select Section (1) drop-down menu to select another. You may also take lunch count (2).
1. By default, students' attendance will default to present (+). If you mistakenly mark a student as absent or late and want to correct it, simply click the + at the start of his or her row to return the student's record to the present default.
2. Click the A in front of a student's name to mark him or her as absent.
3. Click the T in front of a student's name to mark him or her as late/tardy.
1. Click download to download an Adobe pdf file providing a Weekly Summary or Monthly Summary of attendance.
2. Click a student's name to view his or her Student Profile Report.
3. Click the view link in the summary column after a student's name to view his or her Student Attendance Summary.
When you are finished, click Save.
Electronic Attendance Signature
When a teacher takes attendance by class roster, they will be prompted to provide an Electronic Signature verifying the attendance information they entered is correct.
Users must click I Agree to submit. I Agree saves and logs their daily attendance.
Contact your Customer Success Manager for details and implementation considerations.