This lesson will walk you through how to use the Caseload Report.
Select Your Filter Options
1. Select the site that you would like to view your caseload at. Note: All My Sites will build a caseload report of students at all of your sites.
2. Select report date. Note: The date defaults to the current date. The caseload report works based on ACTIVE enrollment. If you select a report date during the summer (for example) when there isn't active enrollment, your caseload report may show zero results. There are two options to view the report during inactive enrollment periods. Option One: In the report date filter select the LAST day that the school was in session the previous year. Option Two: Select the FIRST day in which the next school year will be in session. (Note: The reassigning of caseloads might not yet be completed for the upcoming school year.)
3. Select if you would like to view direct, indirect or both.
4. Select if you would like no, yes or both for medicaid eligibility.
5. Select YES if you would like to view your caseload report online and have the option to download to Excel, PDF, etc. Select NO if you would like to download as a PDF.
6. Click LOAD.