The purpose of this report is to allow Users to see detailed information about evaluations that are in process or have occurred in Illuminate. Note: This report is permission based.
1. Select the Site from which you would like to view evaluation data.
2. Select the Start Date for which you would like to view evaluation information.
3. Select the End Date for the report for which you would like to view evaluation information.
1. Select Disability filter from the drop down options. Note: All will pull in every disability type.
Sample of Evaluation Report
1. Status: Shows the current status of the evaluation of either No Eval Date (which means that there is not an evaluation), Closed (Evaluation is completed) or Open (Evaluation is not complete).
2. Eval Type: None (which means that there is not an evaluation), Re-eval, Initial.
3. IEP Date: If an IEP has occurred within Illuminate the IEP Date will show in this column.
4. Evaluation Plan Date: This pulls from the REED Evaluation Context Page "Evaluation Plan Date".
5. Due Date: This is the next date for which an evaluation is due.
6. Evaluators listed on the PLAN Page of the REED.