The purpose of this report is to allow you to determine what IEPs are published or still open within a set period of time for a specific site. Note: Additional filters such as disability type, and IEP purpose allow for more granular filtering of the data.
1. Select the start date for your report. Note: This date will tell the system to look for any IEP that is current with this start date and the end date selected on step two.
2. Select the End Date of your report. Note: This defaults to the current date.
3. Select the Site.
Optional Filter: Disability
1. Select All to include all disabilities in the report. Select a specific type if one is looking for specific information based on a disability type.
Optional Filter: Status
1. Select Status of the IEP to be included in the report. Note: The default is All which means the report will include any open, published and no data IEPs.
Optional Filter: Type of IEP
1. Select Type of IEP to be included in the report. Note: The default is All which means the report will include every type of IEP purpose. If a student had a Permission to Place within the system, s/he would show up as a None in the Type column.