This document will assist you in importing language data from your current student information system into Illuminate. This is the primary language specific documentation for DnA system administrators.
Student Language, Modify Student Language Information
- First things first, assign yourself or the person managing the transcript import the appropriate permissions listed above.
- Review the codes in the Language code table in code management (Admin Gear > Code Management). The integer values you need to include in columns 9-11 should match the code keys in this code table.
- These codes should already exist as they are also needed for importing data in columns 12-14 from your studemo.txt file.
Meta Data for Custom Reporting
- The meta data will need to be installed by our team. Notify your implementation manager or our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enable the Students: Students: Language category in Manage Custom Reporting Data and share that category with the appropriate people.
Student Language Details page
- See above permissions for access to the Student Language details page.
EL Student Demographic Ribbon Alert
- This is triggered by what English Proficiency code was imported in your studemo.txt file. That value is not imported in the language.txt file, however, if you need that turned on, notify your implementation manager or our support team at email@example.com.
- DnA and ISE clients do not have access to Language state reports.