You can always change any summary assessment or demographic created by someone who has specifically given you the "Can Administer" permission. The Data tab will allow you to add, remove, or change data.
Where to Start
1. Click Assessments.
2. Under General, click View Assessments. Once on the list, click on the title of the assessment/demographic you would like to enter data for.
3. Select the Responses tab.
Select a Section
You may return to this screen at a later time, and as many separate times as you need.
1. You may need to select the School, Department, Teacher, Course or Section depending on your role.
2. Click Submit to load the list of students.
1. You may opt to change the way your screen looks as you enter scores:
- Locked Mode creates additional scroll bars within your screen so you can move columns closer to the student names.
- Free Mode eliminates such scroll bars.
2. Enter scores. You may use the green arrow to fill the column with the same score for all students. Click the arrow. A box will pop up for you to enter a score and click OK.
Note: The green plus next to the child's name allows you to add another row of data. For example you have more than one intervention, you can click the green plus sign to duplicate the student and add more data on that child.
3. Click Submit to save entered data.
You might be interested in other lessons within the "Summary Assessments" help manual.