Any assessments you create and any assessments that are shared with you can be easily found, filtered, and listed.
Where to Start
1. Select Assessments.
2. Under General, click View Assessments.
View Your List
You will now see all your assessments (i.e., assessments you created and assessments others have shared with you) listed at the bottom of your screen. Note some things can may choose to do:
1. This checkbox allows you to edit, delete, share and un-share assessments in mass via the dropdown menu at the very bottom of the page.
2. Click the camera icon to being scanning.
3. Click the pieces of paper under Duplicate to make a copy of the test.
4. Click the up (˄) or down (˅) arrows next to any column header to sort assessments by that criteria in ascending or descending order.
5. Click any assessments title to open/access it.
6. Click a download icon to download your assessment list as a Microsoft Excel workbook (xls), Adobe Reader (pdf), text document, or data (xml) file.
7. If you want to only list assessments that contain a particular word or phrase, type it in the Search field. Note, the system will find partial words. For example, typing "Eng" into the search bar will find all assessments with "Eng" in the title, like "English 10 Quiz" or "Eng 12 Benchmark".
*If you want to change the number of assessments listed on your screen at once (e.g., if you have access to a lot of assessments), use the Show drop-down menu at the bottom of the page to select a different number.
Filter Your List
You may opt to use no, one, or multiple filters to easily find the assessment you are looking for (particularly if you have a long list of assessments).
1. Simply click any desired descriptors of your assessment. For example, you could select "Assessment" and "English Language Arts" if you wanted to find English Language Arts assessments. To deselect any criterion, simply click it again so that it is no longer highlighted in blue.
2. After all your desired criteria is selected (and thus highlighted in blue), click Search. To clear filters, select Clear.
Notice how the list at the bottom of your screen has now narrowed to only feature assessments that fit the criteria you selected.
Show All Assessments
If you decide you want to see all of your assessments again, simply deselect any selected criterion (i.e., click on any filter highlighted in blue so that it is no longer highlighted in blue) so that the top of your screen looks like the above image (with no filters selected).
Then, click Search.
If you are still having trouble locating an assessment, the lesson Having Trouble Finding an Assessment.