This lesson will guide you through the process of uploading/accessing any student health documents in Illuminate.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Health tab.
2. Under General, select Student Health Profile.
Once on the Student Health Profile, find the Health Documents Widget (if you don't see it, you may need to add it under '+ Add Widgets').
1. Click on the Upload button.
2. Click Choose File and select the document from your computer.
3. Give the document a Description.
4. Is the document Confidential or an Individualized Health Plan? If so, check the corresponding checkbox.
5. Click Upload.
Once you've clicked Upload, the document will display at the bottom of the Health Documents list.
To view the document, either click the title, or the download button to the right. To delete a document, click on the trash can icon.