All courses that will be associated to secondary grades will need to have Applicable Grade Marks identified for grades to be able to be posted for students. If Applicable Grade Marks are not associated to courses in your legacy SIS then you can either add those manually to courses.txt or edit the courses directly in Illuminate. If you plan to manually edit courses you can reference this Help Document for more information.
To verifiy Course Appicable Grade Marks:
- To begin, make sure you are signed in at the District Level (using your control panel) and click on the Scheduling tab.
- Next, click on Course Details.
*Note: You can also navigate the system using the Quick Switcher. If you are using a PC, hit CTRL and the letter K on your keyboard. If you are using a Mac, hit command and the letter K. Next, you will see a pop-up modal on your screen. Type the menu heading or task you want to complete, in this case you would type “Course Details”.
- Once on the Course Details page, you will be able to Search for all of your imported Courses. To see all courses, select All from the “Is Active” dropdown.
- This will generate a list of all courses that have successfully been imported in.
- Click on the edit icon next to a course to spot check (scroll down on next page until you see the Applicable Grade section).
- Continue this process for several more courses that will be used to post secondary grades.