This lesson will give an overview of the Louisiana REED Dashboard Widget.
1. Site: Allows those without a caseload to filter by sites you have access to.
2. This section shows all Unopened Reevaluations due including any overdue.
3. This section shows any Open REEDs including initials and reevaluations.
1. Select either Open REEDs or Overdue Open REEDs. This will open up a new window showing the report results.
2. Select the either the student's first or last name to go to the REED Page.
3. The 45 Day Due Date column shows the date 45 day timeline. (Notes: a) This is based on the date entered into 45 Day Due Date field entered on the Key Data Page of the REED. b) If the box is empty this is due to no data being entered into the 45 Day Due Date field on the Key Data Page of the REED.)
4. The 60 Day Due Date column provides the due date for the evaluation (both initial and reevaluation). (Note: This reflects the date entered into the 60 Day Due Date field on the Key Data Page of the REED.)
1. If a student has Developmental Delay and student's 9th birthday is before the normal reevaluation due date, the 45 day or 60 day due date then the birthdate becomes the due date.
2. If a student's 3rd birthday is before the normal due date, the 45 Day Due Date or 60 Day Due Dates found in the REED's key data page, then the 3rd birthday becomes the due date.