This lesson will guide you through selecting recipients for your Custom Forms. This means you will be selecting contacts that will be able to utilize this form in the Parent Portal.
Permissions to enable (These are in the 'Manage Forms' section of permissions):
View Custom Forms- This gives the user permission to navigate to the Manage Custom Forms page and preview any form.
Edit Custom Forms- This gives the user permission to navigate to the Manage Custom Forms, Find Custom Form Recipients, Manage Custom Form Recipients, Manage Duplicates, and Manage All Responses pages, and edit information on these pages.
Where to Start
1. Go to the Admin Cog Wheel.
2. Select Manage Custom Form Recipients.
1. Select Actions > Find Recipients.
Note: You can come back to this page to Edit, Manage Responses, and Delete form recipients.
2. Use the Filters at the top of the page to find recipients. Once you've selected your criteria, click Find Recipients.
3. Use the checkboxes to select the student/Contact you want to receive this form. You can also click Select All to select all recipients found, or Select Page to select the current page's recipients.
Note: The Custom Form tool finds recipients and sends forms using an email account. While the form is completed in the portal, parents are notified via email that a form is available to them. Therefore, a contact is required to have an email address in order to send a custom form.
4. Click Send Form or Find New Recipients.