This lesson will guide you through the process of managing all custom form responses en masse.
Where to Start
1. Go to the Admin Cog Wheel.
2. Select Manage All Responses.
1. Use the filters to narrow down which Custom Form you wish to view responses from, you can use more than one per filter option (say you wanted both the 'Online Reg Form 1' and '2017 Health Form' in the same listing).
2. If there are Additional Columns you'd like to view select the checkbox next to each one (or to not view it, keep the checkbox blank).
3. View- All, Active or Expired Forms.
4. Click Filter and a list will populate below.
Manage All Responses
A list will populate displaying all responses matching your search criteria. The list will display Student ID, Name, Grade Level, Contact Name, Portal Account Email, Recipients Group, Created By (form author), Status, Started At, Finished At, Review and Attachments.
1. From this page you can Approve any responses under review by clicking on the checkbox to the right of the name(s) and selecting the Approve button at the bottom of the page.
2. You can also click Review to actually view/print the entire form response. (See more information on this below.) If it only states View Summary here, this means you only have permission to view the form, not edit/approve/deny it.
3. If any documents were required, you can view them by clicking on the download button under Attachments.
4. You can also click on the title of the Recipients Group to access the Edit Custom Form Recipients page.
New Form- A new form is available and needs to be completed.
Form Incomplete- The form has been started and needs to be completed.
No Changes Needed- The form has been submitted without any changes to the data.
Already Submitted- The form has been submitted by another contact for this student.
Ready for Review- The form has been submitted to the school for review.
Under Review- The form is being reviewed by an administrator.
Requires Additional Information- The form has been accepted by the school, but the school requires additional information. Please see note for more information. The form cannot be changed at this time.
Approved- The form has been reviewed and approved by an administrator. The form cannot be changed at this time.
Once approved, you will see a success message at the top of the page, and the list will refresh to reflect new statuses.
Reviewing a Response
Once you've click on the response to review, you may notice some highlighted fields. These are highlighted to help you identify which fields have been updated by a parent submitting a custom form.
To continue on to access the ability to Print, Approve, Deny, ask for Additional Information, etc. Click on View Summary/Print.
If you clicked Review, you will be taken to the Review Recipient Response page. At the bottom of the page you can Print (PDF), Approve, indicate the Form Incomplete, Requires Additional Information and Deny the form.