As a courtesy, we will consult with you about your options for the OnTrack, Early Warning System module, which are listed here.
What is OnTrack?
OnTrack is an early warning system to identify which students are “OnTrack” or not “OnTrack” for college and career, graduation, or some other goal established by the district. OnTrack is made up of Categories, Measures, Configurations and Performance Band Sets:
- Categories: A category is a collection of measures. Examples: attendance, discipline. Categories can be weighted to increase the importance of the area.
- Measures: A measure is a risk indicator. In DnA, the measures are created as custom reports. Examples: absent 14 times, absent 59 times. Measures can receive their own weights within a category to increase the importance of a particular measure.
- Configurations: Container that holds Categories and Measures. Example: "3rd Grade English Language Arts Tri 1".
- Performance Band Sets: These will be needed to define the placement of a student. Performance Band Sets must be applied to both the overall configuration as well as each category.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and CC Your DnA Implementation Manager to get started.
Add to the Subject Line "Attn: OnTrack Builders" and request a consultative appointment.
Prior to a consultation or discussion with your Implementation Manager or consultant, please review our Help lessons about OnTrack, watch our archived videos, and complete your project planner for each grade span and configuration focus (ELA, Math, Comprehensive, SEL, etc.) for your early warning system.
To configure and build OnTrack, there are a variety of options available:
- BYO (Build Your Own) solution using our Help lessons and webinars
- E-Learning Package with a scheduled webinar support to guide your BYO project plan
- Attend a regional workshop 3-day series, live in person for a fee,
- Schedule a custom consultation which could include up to 6 on-site professional learning days, or
- A combination of the options that work best for you.
Ready to get started? Visit U1090 Getting Ahead with OnTrack.