This article will walk through how to Create/Edit/View an Early On Parental Consent.
1. Select the Special Ed Module.
2. Select Early On Parental Consent.
NOTE: You can also navigate to the Early On Parental Consent by using Search or Quick Search (CTL/K or CMD/K for Mac users) and then begin typing Early On Parental Consent and then select it from the dropdown.
Create a new Early On Parent Consent
1. To create a new Early On Parent Consent select Create a new Early On Parent Consent.
1. Select the date or type the Consent Request Date.
2. Select the parent(s)/guardian(s) name from the dropdown list. NOTE: If the expected name does not appear this means that they have not been flagged as a legal guardian.
3. Select the Evaluation Type.
4. Enter the representative for the district/ISD.
5. Select Save.