Materials are files that are attached to an assessment. In New Item Bank Assessments, materials are additional materials that can be attached for teachers and administrators, such as a scoring rubric or a document providing additional instructions for administering the assessment.
Materials added to an assessment are not accessible to students online. Students are only able to access the Student Booklet.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select Create Assessment.
Add Materials to a New Assessment
- Choose New Item Bank as the assessment type.
- Enter an assessment Name and select Create.
- Select the Materials icon.
To add materials to an existing assessment, go to View Assessments, select the desired New Item Bank assessment, and select View. The Materials icon is accessible from there.
- A pop-up appears for materials. The Student and Teacher booklet are added by default.
- Drag a file into the provided space, or click the space to search for a file on your device.
- The material uploads and appears in the space.
- All materials appear in a list. Select the arrow to download the file or the trash can icon to remove it.
Supported file types are .png, .jpeg, .tiff, .docx (Word document), and .pdf.
To learn more about the New Item Bank, visit Create Item Bank Items.