This lesson guides users through using the Link an Assessment View from DnA to eduCLIMBER and possible warnings users may get when doing so.
Required Permission: Link Assessment Views to eduCLIMBER
Before You Begin
Please review the Create and Manage an Assessment View article prior to linking the Assessment View to eduCLIMBER.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Select the desired Assessment View from the list.
Assessments in eduCLIMBER
After logging into eduCLIMER:
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Assessments.
- Select the Assessment Group in the list. The Assessment Group name matches the name of the Assessment View within DnA.
- The Assessments within the group are automatically created. The names of each assessment match the titles within DnA.
- Windows are automatically linked based on the selections in DnA.
- Performance Bands are not automatically linked within eduCLIMBER. Select Add Bands to add Performance Bands as needed.
While the Assessment Group, Assessments, and Windows are automatically created within eduCLIMBER after selecting Link to eduCLIMBER, the data from the assessments in DnA does not immediately come into eduCLIMBER. It is brought in following the nightly Uploads.
Manage Synced Assessment Views
If you need to stop syncing the assessment view to eduCLIMBER, you can Suspend the sync. This can be used when the view is old or out of date, or contains assessments and data not desired to view in eduCLIMBER.
You can also Resume, or sync the view and added assessments again.
Now you can visit your eduCLIMBER account to visualize your assessment data.