Users can create a Custom Report to view FastBridge data in DnA. This article guides users through creating a Custom Report using FastBridge data and provides Key Data Points that can be added to the report as additional columns.
Create a Custom Report
- Select Reports, then Create a Report.
Reports from Scratch
- Enter a Title for the report.
- Enter a Description (Optional).
- Create or assign existing Tags (Optional).
- Tags are a ways to categorize this report with keywords to find later in the Report List.
- Select Continue to save.
- Select the Manage Columns tab.
- Select the Data Types.
- Select the Data Types Entry box to generate a dropdown menu.
Refer to the Fast Bridge Key Data Points pdf's attached to the bottom of this document to select new columns:
- Select the Columns Entry Box to generate a dropdown menu.
- Select Add Columns.