This lesson will show you how to edit a student group's name.
Student Groups allow you to categorize and group students based on your criteria. You can then share that student group with other users and give them "visibility" permissions so they can opt to log in under the student group to gain access to the students within Illuminate tools and reports. Meanwhile, you can also give yourself "visibility" to log in under your student group (for the same reasons).
Example Student Groups:
- After School Tutoring based on program participation
- Caseload for Special Ed students based on SPED classification
- Struggling Students group based on test scores
- List of students for a teacher doing a job share with another teacher
Where to Start
1. Click Students.
2. Under the General section, select Student Groups.
Rename Your Group
You are now on the student group's Summary tab.
1. Type a new name for your student group.
2. Click Save Changes.
You should then see confirmation that the update took place.
You might be interested in other lessons in the Student Groups manual.