This lesson will help you enter attendance records for an entire section, at a site that has positive attendance enabled.
Where to Start
1. Click Attendance.
2. Under Take Attendance, click By Class Roster.
- Though the page will default to one of your sections, you may opt to use the Select Section (1) drop-down menu to select another.
- Minutes will display for all sites set up as Positive Attendance. If you are a postive attendance site and do not see minutes displayed contact your district system administration immediately to report this.
- An exclamation point indicates that attendance has NOT been saved.
1. By default, for convenience a students' attendance make will default to present (+) however minutes are not actually saved and counted toward ADA until the Save button is selected and is changed to read "Saved". The exclamation point will also disappear at this time.
2. Click the A in front of a student's name to mark him or her as absent.
3. Click the T in front of a student's name to mark him or her as late/tardy.
DO NOT ADJUST THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF MINUTES.
- 1. Click download to download an Adobe pdf file providing a Weekly Summary or Monthly Summary of attendance.
2. Click a student's name to view his or her Student Profile Report.
3. Click the view link in the summary column after a student's name to view his or her Student Attendance Summary.
Don't Forget to Click Save
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK SAVE!
Minutes are not actually saved and counted toward ADA until the Save button is selected.
After the save button is clicked the word "Save" will change and read "Saved". The exclamation point will also disappear at this time.