This lesson will help you view a Student Attendance Summary for a student you choose within Illuminate Student Information.
Where to Start
1. Click Attendance.
2. Under Take Attendance, click By Class Roster.
Select Student to View
Click the view link in the summary column after a student's name to view his or her Student Attendance Summary.
The summary contains a detailed history of absences per attendance code.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see all categories of attendance information.
You might opt to click a download icon to download a particular record as a Microsoft Excel workbook (xls), Adobe Reader (pdf), text document, or data (xml) file.
Student Attendance Summary Weekly (Calendar Format)
1. Click on the Attendance tab.
2. Select Student Summary Weekly.
3. Select the Reporting Period.
4. Click Load.
5. The student's attendance counts will display in calendar format.