This lesson will guide you through the process of taking attendance By Student. This is typically used by office staff.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Attendance tab.
2. Under Take Attendance, select By Student.
1. Select the Attendance Period you would like to take attendance for from the dropdown menu.
2. Click Load.
3. Select the checkboxes for the periods you would like to take attendance for.
4. Chose the new Attendance Flag from the 'Mark Attendance Records' dropdown. NOTE: To delete attendance, see the next section below.
5. Click Save.
1. Click the checkbox next to all attendance records you wish to delete.
2. Click the ... button and Delete Selected.
3. If you are sure you'd like to continue, click all the checkboxes and then Delete Attendance.
4. You will see a processing bar then the green success message as seen above. Click Close to return to the student's record.