This lesson will guide you through the process of Form Letter Template Linking.
Where to Start
1. Go to Attendance.
2. Select Attendance Letters.
3. In sub menu, click on Manage Letter Configurations.
4. Click on the letter configuration you want to edit.
- Allows users to jump from page to page of the PDF template.
- List of available fields. Currently, there is no way to add new fields for the letter.
- Tools for manipulating the field.
- Field from the list of available field. Blocking on a template uses dragging and dropping. Click and drag your fields from the list and drop it into the template. Selecting multiple fields is possible by "boxing," where the mouse his clicked and a box is made over the interested fields.
- List of currently used fields. A field that is currently used in the template may not be used more than once.