Description: Find out by how many students and by what date a section's class size needs to be reduced to meet the CSR target.
Purpose: Provides a list by date of a particular course's size and how much of a reduction in students is needed.
Where to Start
1. Go to Attendance.
2. Go to Class Size Reduction.
3. Select criteria > run report.
- When you run the report for one teacher you will get one of the messages shown in red, yellow, or green. The message will indicate if the section will meet the enrollment target numbers.
- The final number in the Daily Average column above the Projection Below line will show the average for the class up until the date shown on the left.
- The numbers shown below the Projection Below line indicate what the average would continue to be if enrollment numbers remained the same for the rest of the reporting period selected.