The Gains and Losses report lists enrollment totals alongside students who entered or exited each day in an attendance reporting period. The new Gains and Losses report operates in much the same fashion as the prior Gains and Losses report, but with a few improvements and changes.
What has changed?
- Start of term enrollment is now automatically calculated and students will no longer all show as gains for the start of term
- End of term enrollment is also now automatically calculated and displays after last day of school
- Users can now filter to view primary enrollment, secondary enrollment, or both
- Doubling counting students at the start of a new term no longer occurs
- Student's start dates now default to their start date for the Academic Year, and not the current term
Where to Start
1. Click on the Students tab.
2. Under Reports, select Gains and Losses New.
Select your Report Criteria
Once in the report, you will be able to select:
1. The school you wish to run the report for.
2. The attendance period you want to run the report for.
3. The enrollment (primary vs. secondary) you want to filter by.
4. Once done, click Load to view the report.