This lesson will show you how to add and remove students in a House.
Where to Start
1. Click on Scheduling.
2. Under Live Schedule, select Houses.
This will take you to a list of your houses. To add and edit students, simply click on the number in the Students column.
Once clicked, you will see a section titled Manage House Students. Grade Levels and Student Programs are filters you can use to find students you wish to add to the house.
Once you have filtered for students, two boxes will show up, one labelled Available Students, and one labelled Linked Students (Which will show students currently in the house if you are adding to it, it will be empty if this is a new house).
1. To add students, click the checkbox next to their name.
2. Select the green Add button.
This confirmation will show up on the upper right corner of your screen once students have been added.
To remove students from a house:
1. Click the checkbox next to the students name in the Linked Students box.
2. Click the red Remove button. The student will then be removed from the house and will show up again in the Available Students box.
This confirmation will show up on the upper right corner of your screen once students have been removed.