The Board displays the entire Master Schedule with teacher names, as well as the sections for each teacher (a display that you may filter by department or timeblock/period).
1. Click Scheduling.
2. Under Live Schedule, click The Board.
View The Board Filters
Option: Use the Filter- These filters can be used individually or in conjunction with each other to narrow down list results.
- Department filter - if you only want teachers within that departments to appear on the list below.
- Period filter- (All Periods vs. Primary Periods, as in an earlier step/lesson you selected "Is Primary" for periods that are part of the "main" bell schedule, as opposed to things like 0 period or after-school periods that are not part of the main bell schedule)
- Course filter- if you only want to see a specific course to show up on the list below.
- Teacher filter- if you only want to see specific teachers on the list below.
Click Filter. Notice how the list of teachers is reduced. Keep in mind that districts vary in terms of their use of department labels. If nothing happens, or if no teachers appear under an appropriate department, it could be that your district has not yet assigned department labels to its teachers or courses.
Option: Remove Filter Criteria
If you later want to remove a filter, simply select Reset and then click Filter. Notice how the list of teachers has expanded to include all teachers.
Highlight allows you to highlight your already placed Singletons (Red), Doubletons (Yellow), and Tripletons (Green).
You can also place sections from the Live Board. Once you select Place, an option to Create a Section will display.
Enter all section information- Room, Course, Teacher, Period(s), Term(s), and click Save.
Once you've clicked Save, you will recieve the option to Reload the board. Click Yes/No.
Toggle Board allows you to view the board in a different manner. The image on top is the default view which gives course information in its own column at left. The image on bottom is the toggled view, which shows a compressed list of teachers with course information in the period columns.