This lesson is intended to assist system administrators or other users with high level permissions in their efforts to update or change building clock hours and instructional weeks for their buildings/district.
Note: Changing Instructional Weeks and/or Total Building Clock Hours will directly affect how the Illuminate system calculates a student's FTE.
Where to Start
1. Click the Administration tab.
2. Under School, select the Site Management link.
Search for School/District
1. Using the Filter Sites feature, search for the school/district for which you would like to make changes (i.e. Site ID, Name, Type, Start Grade Level, etc.).
2. Click the Submit button.
Select the Appropriate Site
Once you have located the Site for which you would like to make changes click the Pencil and Paper (Edit) Icon next to the site for which you would like to make modifications.
Note: Clicking the Pencil and Paper (Edit) Icon will automatically redirect you to the Site Management page.
1. Enter the Instructional Weeks for the building in the provided field.
2. Enter the Total Building Clock Hours in the provided field.
You are now able to successfully update your Instructional Weeks and Total Building Clock Hours.
By updating/changing the Instructional Weeks and/or Total Building Clock Hours to reflect your district/building's calendar, the Illuminate system will automatically calculate the FTE for all of the students in the system.
Note: Only system adminstrators should have permission to make changes to the Insructional Weeks and Building Clock Hours as this will DIRECTLY impact how Illuminate calculates FTE for ALL students in the system.