This lesson is intended as a guide to adding services to a child's IFSP.
Where to Start
To start an IFSP click Special Ed tab-> IFSP Details-> Pencil Icon (next to desired IFSP)-> Wizard Quick Navigation-> Service Details
1. Click "Add Service" to add a service (e.g., Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Family training, etc.).
2. Click "Add Other Service" to add an other related service.
Add Service Overview
Subsequent steps will describe this page in further detail. Note: ¬†Everything with a red asterisk is a required field.
Add District/ISD, Service & Provider
1. Select a District/ISD from drop-down.
2. From the Service menu select the service that will be provided to the student.
3. Type the name of the Provider in the text box. Note: This is an auto-complete field. Begin typing the name of the provider and select his/her name from the list.
Add Duration, Frequency, Intensity, Hours Per Week and Service Location
1. Input the Duration and Frequency. Note: These are all open-ended text box fields.
2. Select the Intensity of the service from the drop-down.
3. Indicate the number of Hours Per Week that the service will be provided.
4. From the drop-down menu select the Service Location.
Add Start/End Dates, Service Delivery Method and Payor
1. Indicate the Start Date and End Date for the service.
2. Select Service Delivery Method from the drop-down.
3. From the drop-down menu select the Payor.
4. Click "Save" to save ALL information on the page or click "cancel" to return to the previous page without saving.
After successfully saving, the Services will appear on the IFSP Details screen.
Click the "Pencil Icon" to edit, "Minus Icon" to delete, or "Add Service" button to continue adding Services.
1. Input the Service (such as Medical and other services need or being received by the family or child) in the text box.
2. ¬†Input the Frequency of the Service in the text box.
3. ¬†Input the Agency who will be providing the Service in the text box.
4. ¬†If the services are not currently being provided, input the Steps Taken to secure those services. ¬†If the Services are being provided, input the date they began and will end or input, "Services are being provided".
5. ¬†Click on Submit to save ALL information on the page or click "cancel" to return to the previous page without saving.
After successfully saving, the Other Services will appear on the IFSP Details screen.
Click the "Pencil Icon" to edit, "Minus Icon" to delete, or "Add Other Service" button to continue adding Other Services.
Once you have successfully completed the Services page you are ready to complete the Primary Provision page.
For more information on how to complete the Primary Provision page see the "Early On/IFSP Manual."
For additional help you can reach our support team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (517) 224-4499.